Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Another head scratcher....

Nickel Contributor

Another head scratcher....

[ Edited ]
Well,  this one has me completely dumbfounded. 

I go to "tools" /"Preferences"/ "Calendar & Scheduling" and press the button "Calendar Preferences".  I want the first day of the week to start on Monday.  In all my years of schooling, I think that means I want Monday to be the first day and Sunday to be the last. 

Now,  here is another bee in the bonnet for our enlightened ACT! folk.

As an example,  I go to "My Record" and check out my activities and choose "current week" as the dates I want to view.

Hello!  McFly?????  I am stunned at what I see.

The "current week" stops on a Saturday for the week and pushes Sunday into next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man oh man!  I don't know what else to say.  I'm stunned.

Message Edited by patgenn123 on 04-05-2008 01:12 AM

Message Edited by patgenn123 on 04-05-2008 01:14 AM

Message Edited by patgenn123 on 04-05-2008 01:19 AM

Message Edited by patgenn123 on 04-05-2008 01:56 AM

Message Edited by patgenn123 on 04-05-2008 01:57 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Another head scratcher....

Technically, that preference is only for the Calendar views... so not really a bug.

You might make a feature request that this preference apply to filters in activity tab and task list... it does make sense.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.
Tuned Listener

Hi

this functionailiy even does not work for teh calendar properly. I updated my ACT 10 version today to the newest update available for ACT 10, but still the calendar ist nor working properly.

I have also selected Monday as the first day of the week, In my monthly view on screen it desplays it correctly. But when I try to print the month out, now matter which way, it always shows Sunday as the first day of the week.

I can not believe it! This really something "basic" and it does not work properly!

How to fix this?

How are you printing the calendar?  Are you using Quick Print or File -> Print?