Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Anniversary Field in Real Estate

Anniversary Field in Real Estate

Hi - I am using Act for Real Estate (which I love!).  There's a field called "Anniversary" which is under the "Other Info" tab on the Contact Detail.  I can't click on it or tab to it so that I can actually fill in the person's anniversary.  I thought perhaps you have to have a Spouse Name filled in first to make it work, but that doesn't fix it.  Has anyone else come across this and figured out how to use this field?

I would love to keep track of my clients' wedding anniversaries so I can call them or send a card.

Thanks!

Re: Anniversary Field in Real Estate

Hello,

Is the field grayed out?  Go into the layout designer (Tools | Design Layouts | Contact) and delete the field.   Then on the left side select Fields to add the Anniversary field.

Re: Anniversary Field in Real Estate

Thank you so much - that worked perfectly! The field wasn't grayed out, but when I went into the Design Layout, there was no field name associated with that field, so that's why the program wouldn't allow me to click on it or add data to it.  I deleted the old field, and created a new one with the name Anniversary and it works perfectly now.  Thanks so much for your help!