Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in my database (ID:7) on page 1:230)

Copper Contributor

An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in my database (ID:7) on page 1:230)

Received an error message that the database was locked when loading outlook

Launched ACT and received the following error:

"An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in my database (ID:7) on page 1:230) Please contact tech support. Reference number 6"

Launched ACTDIAG and received the same error.

How do I fix this problem.

Re: An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in my database (ID:7) on page 1:230)

Hello pdrogan,

Are you able to open the demo or create a new database?  If you can't and receive the same error, then it looks like an issue with SQL and could be resolved by reinstalling.  Here is a knowledgebase article that will walk you through uninstalling ACT! and SQL.

How to Uninstall ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) and ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 (11.0)

Copper Contributor

Re: An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in my database (ID:7) on page 1:230)

I was able to open the demo database and another act database.

I did not try and open a new database.

Is that the exact error message?  Does it reference anything about a log file?  When you access actdiag, does it list the database as suspect?
Copper Contributor

When launching actdiag, I get the message "Could not connect to the SQL Server Instance"

Copper Contributor

Anyone out there able to help? Unable to use database.

If not may as well change programs

Please respond!

Thanks

Smiley Sad

Platinum Elite Contributor

- Close ACT!

- From your Windows Start menu, choose Run, then type services.msc

- Locate the SQL Server (ACT7) service and make sure it is Started. If not, then right-click and choose Start. If it is, then choose Restart

- If this does not resolve, then in Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows

- Locate the file SecurityCmdLnApp.exe and double-click it to run

- Test ACT!

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Followed instructions

I still receive the error message:

"An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in my database (ID:7) on page 1:230) Please contact tech support. Reference number 6"

I can open other databases but not the important one.

Any other ideas?

Thanks