Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Alternative to ACT Premium?

Copper Contributor

Alternative to ACT Premium?

I've been using Act Premium for about 5 yrs and looking to switch for several reasons. I own 3 licenses and it now appears the only option to upgrade is to go to a monthly subscription. If that's the case, I want to consider other products that may be a better fit.  The main problems I have are continued problems with Outlook/Office integration (or lack thereof), poor mail merge functionality, poor searching/filtering.

I mostly use it for contact management, grouping/filtering contacts to create mail merges/email campaigns, keeping notes on contacts, mobile access, sync with Office. 

I am exploring other CRM products and any input would be appreciated, especially if you have transitioned from Act

Administrator

Re: Alternative to ACT Premium?

[ Edited ]

Hi Topaz,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about Act!

If there's anything we can do to help change your opinion of the software, please let me know.

Did you know that v20.1 will contain a completely rewritten Outlook sync tool-set - designed to resolve the ongoing Outlook issues that some users have been experiencing. These features are being beta-tested right now, and early feedback suggests that they have been very successful in resolving issues and enhancing the feature-set.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest chatting with your account manager regarding the 'subscription-only' upgrade option. As we do offer other pricing/payment models on request - though I don't work on the sales side of things, so I'm not sure of the specifics!

We're happy to help you resolve any issues that we can here on the Act! Community - however, we are specifically an Act! forum, and as such the subject of discussion on the forums here need to be kept specific to Act! only. To that end, I am going to lock this thread - however, if you'd like to make another post with your Act! issues outlined we'll be sure to do our level-best to help!