Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Already purchased PRO 2012 but don't know how to retrive serial number to upgrade from trial version

Already purchased PRO 2012 but don't know how to retrive serial number to upgrade from trial version

Hey there,

I purchased PRO 2012 over a month ago, January 30th, and since then have lost the serial number. I am trying to upgrade my PRO 2012 from the trial version to the full version and am having some diffculty. I called ACT technicaly support but since its been over 30 days they wont give me any technical help unless I pay them some additional cash.

I was wondering if you guys could give me some help on how to register and upgrade to the full version.

Thanks!

Bronze Contributor

Re: Already purchased PRO 2012 but don't know how to retrive serial number to upgrade from trial version

Can I assume you bought it online and didn't receive a box?  Can I assume you received an e-mail with the download link and the serial number and maybe you've deleted the e-mail?  Whoever you bought from should be able to re-send that e-mail to you,  whether it's Sage or a reseller.

Signature

Re: Already purchased PRO 2012 but don't know how to retrive serial number to upgrade from trial version

Yes, that is correct. I did purchase it online and received an email. I have misplaced that email and have no idea what the serial number is. I will go ahead and try to send SAGE an email to try and get the conformation email and serial code sent again.

Thank you!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello suttonkid29,
I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your serial number. If you can send me your Sage acct# (starts with 400), I can look up your account and obtain your serial number. Please send me the acct# via private message in this forum. To send me a private message, click my user name on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.