Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All Notes Do Not Synchronize into Outlook 2007 from ACT! 9.0 Through CompanionLink 3.0

All Notes Do Not Synchronize into Outlook 2007 from ACT! 9.0 Through CompanionLink 3.0

Hey guys.

I am using ACT! by Sage 2007 (9.0) Version 9.0.1.162 and running Windows Vista on a PC.  I synchronize my PDA to my PC using Microsoft Outlook 2007.

I synchronize using CompanionLink Software (version 3.0).

When I synchronize my ACT! database to Outlook, only a small portion of the notes synchronize with each contact.

Does anyone know what I can change in ACT! to make it synchronize all of my notes to Outlook?

Thanks for your help

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: All Notes Do Not Synchronize into Outlook 2007 from ACT! 9.0 Through CompanionLink 3.0

This is something you need to ask Companion Link... it may be a limitation of their software, possibly due to limitations in Outlook to handle the amount of data in ACT!
Copper Contributor

Re: All Notes Do Not Synchronize into Outlook 2007 from ACT! 9.0 Through CompanionLink 3.0

By default CompanionLink only syncs the 5 most recent notes/histories for each ACT! contact. You can change this setting under the Note Options tab in the CompanionLink configuration wizard.

CompanionLink allows you to sync a maximum of 25 notes/histories per contact.

Notes and Histories in CompanionLink

Thanks very much, Mike.

I appreciate your insight.

Take great care.

Thanks, Clink!