Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All Activities Missing in Calendar one year out

All Activities Missing in Calendar one year out

ACT! by Sage 2007 (9.0) Version 9.0.1.162
All of a sudden I am missing all of my activities in my calendar view for any activities more then 11 months away. I can see all of my activities through Feb 2009. The activities after that exist in the contact's activity tab, but are not showing up on the calendar. In fact, no activities are showing. We have 4 users.  I went to a different computer and logged in as a different user and was able to see their activities for March 2009 on.  When I filtered the calendar to mine. All my activities starting in March 2009 were missing from the calendar. I am a long time experienced user and can't figure this out. Any suggestions? Is Sage forcing me to upgrade?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: All Activities Missing in Calendar one year out

Do they show in the Task List?
Are that single activities or recurring?
Can you try the repair options as per this ACT! Knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/4kmnha

They do not show in the task list.
They are mostly recurring activities.
I did actdiag as described on the lnk page.  I do not want to remove old history items in that I need to access them.
I did a database repair and reindex.
I am not sure about the other database functions such as restructure, so I did not mess with them.

Any more suggestions would be greatly apprreciated.

Jim

If you can see them in the activities tab of a contact, I'd open an activity and make sure they are scheduled for you... or check the filter in the calendar and task list

Checked on both.  Still no luck.  Looks like they've forced me to upgrade so I can get some support.
Costco has a great deal on the full 2008 program at $98 US. A lot better than the $299 Sage wants for support.
Thanks for trying.

Jim

What do you mean "checked on both"? What did you check?

Are you really sure the activity in the contact's activity tab is scheduled correctly?

You might also try the Activity repair option in that knowledge base article I posted earlier?

Can you also try this ACT! knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/4nvfk3

Either way, that's a good price for ACT! 2008 and worth getting... and you'll have 30 days of free support.

I can see the activity in the activity tab of the contact and they are assigned to me. I also checked that the calendar filters are correct to show all of my activities. This is a problem related just to my activities.  Others on the network using the same database, do not have this issue.  I have been using ACT for over 10 years and am what I would call an experienced user. A bit perplexed, but hope that the problem will be solved with an upgrade.  If not, I have 30 days of support.

The activities are not "are configured to Create separate activities when scheduling multiple contact" per the link. So the fix does not apply. the activites are not related to multiple contcts either.

Thanks,

Jim 

I assume you've checked the dates are correct...

You say others are ok. If you change the user filter in the calendar or task list, can you see the other users' activities?

Dates are correct and I can see other users activities if I filter for just them.  If I filer for both of us, I do not see any activities for either and do not even get the little bars with our names on it to view that persons activities. Problem starts in March of 2009

Weird... can the other users see your activities if they just look at yours?
Or if they select yours and theirs?