Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Agent Facade failed to get message to remote. SyncFactory failed to get file operations.

Tuned Listener

Agent Facade failed to get message to remote. SyncFactory failed to get file operations.

Hello,

I have this error message  : Server error description: Agent Facade failed to get message to remote. SyncFactory failed to get file operations.

It's an Act! 2006 (8.0.1.125)

But it's not the same like the KB ("Failed to synchronize with Server. Server error description: Agent Facade failed to get message to remote. SyncFactory failed to get file operations. Failed to retrieve supplemental files. Access to the path "C:\windows\temp\temp90.)

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

BD

Re: Agent Facade failed to get message to remote. SyncFactory failed to get file operations.

I am also recieving a similar error message.

5 out of the 7 of the RDB's which synch with the central DB, recieve the same message at the end of the synch process.

"Agent facade failed to get message to remote, SynchFactory failed to get exception operations.

HydrateRows failed to get tableRows. Cannot find column 54".

Have tried pretty much everything, increase memory, freed up HDD space, Expanded virual memory. Even created a new RDB and tried that and still get the same message.

If anyone has a solution to this I would be very please to hear it.

Many thanks in advance.

papwpau