Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

After moving to Windows 7 the Tasks are no longer showing in any of the calendars

After moving to Windows 7 the Tasks are no longer showing in any of the calendars

There are some video issues within Act on my new machine(Core2Duo, 4 GB DDR3, GEForce 8400 etc) and one the most important is that, when I bring up any of the calendars, the daily list of tasks does not show as I am used to.

All I get are a series of lines that act as task separators However, if I leave the mouse laying between the lines, the task will 'light up' allowing me to read it. It is almost as if the font and background colors are the same, and, in line with that, I have changed the background colors everyplace I could to no avail.

There are other issues but I can live with them and deal with them. The one I specificaly mention is important to me. To replace that functionality I now need to display the Tasks which is another step.

I would appreciate any assistance.

I made the color and font changes in the Tools...Preferences....Colors and Fonts tabs and went to each calendar item changing the background and font colors.

Joe