Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Advanced Queries for Companies and Groups

Advanced Queries for Companies and Groups

If I use an advanced query to lookup companies with the word "tech" in their name, it will filter the company list accordingly. If I click on "Companies," it will show all companies, but if I select a company that is not in the query, it will not show its fields or members. If I go to "Lookup - Companies - All Companies," it does restore all companies to the "Company List." If, however, I go to "Companies" and select a company that did not meet the prior query, I still cannot view its fields or members! This is also true for groups, and I tried it using a brand new database with only three companies. I also used two different computers.

Any suggestions?
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Advanced Queries for Companies and Groups

This is a current know issue and has been submitted to the Development team. I do not have an exact time table to for a fix, but it should be resolved in an upcoming update.
Tuned Listener

[ Edited ]
As mentioned this is a known issue. A workaround to get your list back to all is to create an advanced query that all your companies would meet the criteria. For example CreateDate Contains Data.

Message Edited by Mark on 02-12-2008 12:57 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor