Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Adding contacts from ACT! to Constant Contact

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Adding contacts from ACT! to Constant Contact

Hello,

For the past five years, we have been using an add-on in ACT! that allows one to select a group of contacts and upload them to Constant Contact. It has been an excellent application and has immensely facilitated our email marketing.

However, for the past two months I can no longer upload contacts from ACT! to Constant Contact. When I click on the "Upload Selected Contacts" button in ACT!, an error message pops up (attached image). I have contacted both ACT and Constant Contact, and both say they cannot help.

I've tried looking for the add-on, but cannot find it anywhere. I'm worried that it may no longer be available.

I will appreciate any information and guidance.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author cbolton
‎05-07-2019 06:55 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Adding contacts from ACT! to Constant Contact

There is currently no trial period.  You can read the documentation here. We can help you with the setup, but it's quite straightforward.  Please contact me directly at wendy@egenconsulting.com if you would like more information.

Wendy Cummins
ACT! Certified Consultant
Patricia Egen Consulting

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Super Contributor

You are in luck!  Earlier this year our company wrote a new Constant Contact-Act! plug in.  It is compatible with locally installed versions of Act! Premium and Act! Pro. http://www.egenconsulting.com/act-constant-contact-integration.html

Wendy Cummins
Patricia Egen Consulting

Thank you. Is there a free trial period? what is the guarantee?

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author cbolton
‎05-07-2019 06:55 AM
Copper Super Contributor

There is currently no trial period.  You can read the documentation here. We can help you with the setup, but it's quite straightforward.  Please contact me directly at wendy@egenconsulting.com if you would like more information.

Wendy Cummins
Patricia Egen Consulting