Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Adding Opportunity To A Contact

Bronze Contributor

Adding Opportunity To A Contact

I believe it has been noted that when in the contact view and one wants to add an opportunity, the dialogue box continues to be very hard to use. 

Click on the "Add/Remove Opportunities" causes a selection dialogue box to open.  Unless you type exactly what you are looking for and very fast, the field fills with the next available in alphabetical order. 

Will this be fixed soon.  It is very annoying to me and take a lot of time to handle.  All drop downs like this should work the same.  Take a look at Add/Remove contacts to an opportunity from the opportunity view.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Adding Opportunity To A Contact

Hello John,
We're sorry to hear this functionality isn't working to your satisfaction. Please post any ideas you have for change in this function on the Share Your Ideas board in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Adding Opportunity To A Contact

I thought through the beta that this was confirmed as an issue.  Do you not get the same results on your system?

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013