Do you mean 

Add-in for Outlook 2013 with Act! Pro Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 2

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Add-in for Outlook 2013 with Act! Pro Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 2

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I'm migtrating to a new laptop and have been using Act! 2013 with Outlook 2013 (32 bit) without a problem. Act! and Outlook are both up and working now but the Act! Add-in for Outlook is not active. I was using another laptop with Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 8 by the way.  I can see that the Act! add-in is not active and the Addin Tab is not there in Outlook. Can some please give some instructions on how to activate it? In particular, the I need to update the history with new emails from my clients.

Best,

Ben

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author benkim
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Add-in Tab for Outlook 2013 is Missing with Act! Pro Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 2

[ Edited ]

I found a post in another forum about Outlook. Basically, if you don't find the add-in tab either there's a conflict and the add-in was shut down or it wasn't activate in the first place. In Outlook 2013 go to the file tab/ options/ add-ins. At the bottom you'll see "manage", Find your add-in. Click on the "manage" field to go to active or inactive add-ins.  Now active your add-in by checking the box. Once I did this the add-in tab on Outlook was visible and should work provided there is no conflict.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author benkim
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Add-in Tab for Outlook 2013 is Missing with Act! Pro Version 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 2

[ Edited ]

I found a post in another forum about Outlook. Basically, if you don't find the add-in tab either there's a conflict and the add-in was shut down or it wasn't activate in the first place. In Outlook 2013 go to the file tab/ options/ add-ins. At the bottom you'll see "manage", Find your add-in. Click on the "manage" field to go to active or inactive add-ins.  Now active your add-in by checking the box. Once I did this the add-in tab on Outlook was visible and should work provided there is no conflict.