06-06-2010 09:34 PM
Using Act 9 and when I do a lookup (for example 5 names), the Activities tab is active. If I scroll to the second record in the lookup, the Activity tab DOES NOT UPDATE to the new record (the same activity for the first contact is still there).
ONLY after clicking on History or Notes (or maybe another tab) will it "lock" into the current record and move appropriately.
06-07-2010 01:13 PM
This is generally described as a 'Refresh' issue. It can be caused by out of date video drivers, you'll want to make sure they are up-to-date. You can also try lowering Hardware Acceleration in your monitors display settings.
For Hardware Acceleration:
- right click on desktop area > select Properties
- select Settings tab > select Advanced button
- click on Troubleshoot tab
- slide Acceleration bar to the left to reduce
- click OK to apply (if prompted to reboot - do so)
Note: you may be able to keep from clicking on the History/Notes tabs to refresh, by clicking on your keyboard's F5(Refresh) key.