Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activities tab- stuck!

Copper Contributor

Activities tab- stuck!

OK, I perform a lookup; get a listing of several contacts (using ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.1.183.0, Hotfix 1)

If I click on the next-contact arrow, the top half of the page (with all the demographic info) opens to the next contact. HOWEVER, the Activities did NOT change and it still shows the first contacts activities. I can go to EVERY contact on the lookup and the bottom half (with Activities tab open) WILL NOT MOVE!

If I click on History or Notes, those will show the current contact info, but NOT ACTIVITIES TAB.

What could be causing this????

thanks

Jeff

Jeffrey Anshel
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Activities tab- stuck!

This sounds like a data refresh issue. If you press F5 on your keyboard or switch tabs after changing the contact, does the Activity tab show the correct data?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Thanks Greig,

Yes, tried the F5 solution and it did nothing.....

If I click on the History or Notes tab (the other ones I use the most), it will USUALLY fix the issue and the tabs will work properly but not always. It's frustrating to have to remember to do this because my main tasks involve the activity tab. Note that this is Act. 2009 (11.0), if that helps....

thanks

Jeff

Jeffrey Anshel
Copper Super Contributor

Jeff:

Have you applied all the service packs and hot fixes for 2009? 

Leanne Evans

Southern Software Solutions

Thanks!

Leanne Evans
sosoftsol@gmail.com
Copper Contributor

Every time I click on "update" it says that I've already got the latest version.....any other way to get updates???

thanks

Jeff

Jeffrey Anshel