Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activities shifting by one day in calendar

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Activities shifting by one day in calendar

I need help! I am transfering my Act Software and database from one computer to another. I have the software running on the new computer. I saved a copy of the database (which was performing perfectly) on to a flash drive and opened it up on the new computer. Act went through the process of verifying and updating the database and then opened it. Everything looks in order (no error messages) but when I go to the calendar 99% of the activities have been shifter by one day! An event that was schedule to run from Mon-Fri in the original database now runs from Sun-Thurs. There are even numerous reoccuring events that when double clicked will say "Occurs every month on the 17th" and yet there it sits on the 16th. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

I am running Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0 on a PC running Windows Vista Home Basic

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jdack
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Activities shifting by one day in calendar

Check your Windows regional settings on both computers.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jdack
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Check your Windows regional settings on both computers.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

THANK YOU ROY! Kind of an embarssing mistake but the computer that held the oringal database was set to a different time zone then this computer... only off by an hour but it made ALL the difference! I rarley consider looking outside of the Act software for the where the problem might be- thanks for your help, all is well now Smiley Happy