Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activities is blank, yet meeting is scheduled and shows up on task list and calender?

Activities is blank, yet meeting is scheduled and shows up on task list and calender?

I have Windows 2007, ACT 2010 and I am very frustrated about a number of issues, todays issue is I have scheduled a meeting, it shows up on the calender, but does not show up in the contact field under activities.  I constantly have issues with integration with Outlook....and Quick Attach and having an e-mail automatically attached to the contact when sent from ACT....I've read the fixes posted in this forum, tried to follow them unsuccessfully and have considered trying a different product.  There seem to  be too many issues/bugs for a slightly technically challenged user.....

Bronze Contributor

Re: Activities is blank, yet meeting is scheduled and shows up on task list and calender?

If you can see the activity in the calendar then it is there. At the top of the Activities TAB there are some filter drop downs. Make sure that these are set to all dates and all types. If you have multiple users make sure all users is selected.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.