Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activities Tab - Font

Copper Contributor

Activities Tab - Font

Have ACT! by Sage 2010, Version 12.0.409.0 Hotfix 4

In Tools menu item \ Preferences... \ Colors & Fonts tab \ Views list \ Activities Tab.

What, exactly, does this setting control? For example, is it the font on the tab itself? And/or is it the font in the activities listed in the window below? And/or is it the font in the "Schedule Activity" dialog box?

Is there a document or any place in any of the help files or manuals that explains exactly what this setting controls?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Activities Tab - Font

You are correct - 'Activities Tab' controls the font/colors on the Activities tab, it does not affect the Activity Detail font.  To change the fonts for the Activity itself you will need to select Activity Detail Composition from the list.

We do not have a comprehensive document describing each of the options within the Preferences. 

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

Re: Activities Tab - Font

Thank you for responding.

My question was: >What, exactly, does this setting control? For example, is it the font on the tab itself? And/or is it the font in the activities listed in the window below? And/or is it the font in the "Schedule Activity" dialog box?<

Your answer seems to indicate that it controls the font & color of the word "Activities" that is on the tab in the tab bar, and this is, originally, what I thought that it meant. The word Activities is, I guess, actually a label, and I should have asked if the setting controls the label. Anyway, the setting actually appears to control the font & color for the rows of entries that are under the Date, Time Priority, etc. column headings in the body of the workspace below the tabs bar.

>We do not have a comprehensive document describing each of the options within the Preferences<

How odd.