Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act2010 Integration with Outlook2007

Tuned Listener

Act2010 Integration with Outlook2007

I am using Windows XP on a New Acer Laptop and having trouble with Integration from Act2010 to Outlook 2007. I have a problem which I have tried to find the answer in ACT2010 on-line and Outlook2007 but this problem doesn’t Seem to have happened before since I don’t get any response to my problem. It should be very simple but here it is. I use the Outlook Calendar Integration and selected 30 Days and use the recommended – Copy Calendar to Outlook – If I select 14 day it works fine but anything higher it locks up and does absolutely nothing. It has always worked in the past until last week. The only thing I did before I ran the Outlook Calendar Integration and I selected remove calendar data and Clear Outlook Calendar. It appeared to work as it has before. When I went to Select Outlook Calendar Integration it started but ends real quickly and nothing changes. I tried Data Base Maintenance, and even removed ACT and re-installed thinking maybe a file got so corrupted that the only way was to re-install. So I did and also did the update before I tried it again. The same thing happens. Nothing gets transferred to Outlook2007 Calendar. Can anyone tell me if there is an article that this has happened before that I can use to fix this option of being able to select not only the 14 day But any of the other days shown when selecting to Integrate with Outlook 2007 . Hope you can help, if not any suggestions where I can try. Thanks again in advance for any support you can offer. Glen
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Act2010 Integration with Outlook2007

There are some known issues with the calendar integration - my understanding that it is more a matter of Outlook limitations than Act!.

You might try testing using the Demo database and see if you get the results.  My guess is that you will not.  If it works as expected with another database/demo database, than this shows that the issue is specific to your database file. 

I don't beleive that the maintenance routines in ActDiag are able to fix the corruption that the Outlook integration can cause when things go awry.

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Act2010 Integration with Outlook2007

What about using the Rebuild options in ACTDIAG ? - Cheers - FSB

Bill Williams - Owner/Consultant/Trainer at Fill Staff "ACT! FOR RECRUITERS"
Manage Your ACT! Backups http://fillstaff.com/backupfolderspro.html - FREE
BIG ACT! LAYOUTS for Larger Monitors www.bigactlayouts.com
Protect your Files & Folders with Folder Lock Pro by New Software http://download.cnet.com/Folder-Lock/3000-2092_4-10063343.html