Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act v20 notes history

Act v20 notes history

Hi Everyone,

I hope I can clearly explain this problem we are having. the users have told me about a problem they are having with 1 note in a contact.

The created date is 5/7/2018 but they say they never created the note back then. they only created it this feb. and added some information in it.

The date and time were also 5/7/2018 but the time is 22:43 at night when the work place is closed. So that cannot be right.

Is there a way i can get the complete history of a note (created date what was entered and who changed it also eaach time )  I suspect someone created it 5/7/2018 and they edited it, but i need to prove that.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act v20 notes history

You asked -- Is there a way i can get the complete history of a note (created date what was entered and who changed it also eaach time ) I suspect someone created it 5/7/2018 and they edited it, but i need to prove that. -- That comprehensive a log isn't kept. The Notes and History tables do include fields for Create Date, Edit Date and Last Edited By. You would need to use a report to display those fields.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129