Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act v19 sudden Intergration issues with Outlook 2010

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Act v19 sudden Intergration issues with Outlook 2010

On Nov 6th at noon according to the history, my Act v19 quit synchronizing with outlook 2010. There were two errors. Today I downloaded the latest ACT19 update, which resulted in one error remaining. It states for description "Interface not supported" and for Exception and Source: "Redemption.RDOSession. I received no updates that day, and have not found any references to a similar problem any where. Any help would be appreciated. Tom

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author berner
Wednesday
Administrator

Re: Act v19 sudden Intergration issues with Outlook 2010

This particular error can stem from a few different sources - usually the fix is relatively simple though.

I'd recommend following the below KB article:

KB 23848 - Error: "Could Not Retrieve IMessage: Interface is Not Supported" When Attempting to Write...

It should just be a case of swapping/running a file from the attachments section at the bottom of that article (I know the article specifically mentions Office 2013, but it should still work for 2010)..

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author berner
Wednesday
Administrator

This particular error can stem from a few different sources - usually the fix is relatively simple though.

I'd recommend following the below KB article:

KB 23848 - Error: "Could Not Retrieve IMessage: Interface is Not Supported" When Attempting to Write...

It should just be a case of swapping/running a file from the attachments section at the bottom of that article (I know the article specifically mentions Office 2013, but it should still work for 2010)..

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jon....that worked marvelously well! Thank you!

Champion Listener

Does this solution also work for Outlook 2016 64 bit?

Arthur G. Russ
Act! Certified Consultant
agruss@exec-info-services.com
Administrator

If you're getting the "Interface not supported error message" then yes, this fix has been confirmed to resolve that particular issue on all current builds of Office.