Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act v11.0 Dashboard Bug?

Copper Super Contributor

Act v11.0 Dashboard Bug?

One of the components in our dashboard working fine in v10.0 has now got a querk in it

Despite going into the filter and changing the opportunity stages to only filter on 4 of the ones in a certain process it is always including ALL stages in ALL processes.

I have tried removing and readding this but to no avail and this is happening on all machines

Is there a place to log bugs or a list of known issues anywhere?

Any idea of when a v11 patch is coming out?

Thanks

Andy

Andy Kent
Angel Solutions (UK and NZ)
www.angelsolutions.co.uk

Re: Act v11.0 Dashboard Bug?

I am unable to reproduce the issue.  Try the same steps in the demo database.  See if experience the same issue.
Copper Super Contributor

The same happens when I do this in the demo database - it is most obvious from the legend displayed in the same Opportunities by User component

I set up a separate Sales Process with only 2 opportunities in this and despite filtering in this component on ONLY the new sales process the legend shows the stages from the other process too

This MUST be a bug as it didn't happen in Act 2008, and has only happened since upgrading.  The SQL must be ignoring the Sales Process or not filtering properly?

Hopefully this can get logged/sorted asap?

Thanks

Andy

Andy Kent
Angel Solutions (UK and NZ)
www.angelsolutions.co.uk

Andy,

I am still unable to reproduce the issue.  Please check your private messages (yellow envelope towards upper left).

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I have noticed the same problem.

In my own database I have 2 Sales Cycle processes defined -- ACT! Sales Cycle and Previous Act! Sales Cycle. The Previous sales cycle is disabled. There are 15 total stages displayed in the legend at the right for the MY Opportunities "widget" -- these include stages from BOTH available Sales Cycles, even though the Previous ACT! Cycle is disabled.

It seems that the legend display is showing stages from ALL cycles, disregarding the fact that one is disabled. . .