Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act to Gps device

Act to Gps device

Hi All

I am stuckup with one problem that is i can able to connect to Act and download data from act, but here i have to download this data into Gps device (Garmin, Tom tom and Margellon GPS Device). How can we connect to GPS device from Act. Please give reply quickly. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act to Gps device

The ACT! program unfortunately has no integration with GPS devices, and I am not aware of any add-on products that can do that either.  If you have a phone or handheld device with a software that can map addresses and give directions from the contacts on the phone, then you may be able to map out ACT! contacts on it.  You would first need to install software that syncs ACT! and your handheld device (ie, ACT for Palm, CompanionLink, or HandHeld Contact)

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Moved kennykarns1's reply to its own thread for greater exposure.

Is there anything new on this topic.

Other CRM products have some sort of connection as in an add on or its own internal connection.

Would be a nice thing to have to see if sales people with appointments are getting to the appointed address

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello pfalzarano,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I'm not aware of an add-on that tracks use location or integrates with GPS, but there is one for putting ACT! contacts on a map: http://www.actaddons.com/products/2005/businesswebmap.asp

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.