Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act to Google Integration Question

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Act to Google Integration Question

Greetings, got a quick (hopefully) question. Was integrating my contacts from Act to Google and notice that 1,970 contacts were changed in Act. My integration is setup that no changes are made from Google to Act, only Act to Google, with Act ignoring any changes in Google.

My question is, what is the 1,970 contact changes as I cannot find them. Are these changes I have made to these contacts since the last integration?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Act! Pro Version 18.2.53.0, Update 7

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Act to Google Integration Question

Lewis, thanks for the response, however, we are not using Act Premium, we are using Act Pro. We have been using the integration for years but these changes in such a large volume are completely new to us, we are just trying to discern what was changed in Act, which we cannot find.

The issue is are these just changes made to the accounts since the last sync and not actual changes made from GMail to Act? That is what we are trying to figure out.

Lastly, thank you to whomever for removing the comment from the troll who posted before Lewis.

Highlighted

Re: Act to Google Integration Question

jfgmant, Our product, CompanionLink also synchronizes Act! to Google.  At least with our product, changes are derived by checking the last modified time of the Act! Contact record.  So for the records involved, please check the last modified time to see if it got updated by some automated process.  I hope this info helps.

Wayland Bruns, CEO

CompanionLink