Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act multiple activities (multiple) do not all delete except one at a time; I have almost 3000 of them

Act multiple activities (multiple) do not all delete except one at a time; I have almost 3000 of them

I have Act 2010 and have almost 3000 duplicated activities from Outlook in Act. I cannot delete them (multiple activities) except one at a time.

ANy help would be apprecaited.  I only have 590 contacts but most of these activities are the same ones over and over.

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Act multiple activities (multiple) do not all delete except one at a time; I have almost 3000 of them

This is resolved in ACT! 2013 where you can clear multiple Activities from the Task list and they will create History for the ariginal dates.

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 

Re: Act multiple activities (multiple) do not all delete except one at a time; I have almost 3000 of them

I just had this problem.  I had 4300 alarms (mainly birthdays) that were many times duplicated.  My ACT would just spin trying to "catch up".  I had ACT4Advisors delete everything for an $89 incident fee.  I wasted a month trying to get this done on my own, and they did it in 20 minutes.  They told me that probably Companion Link was the reason behind everything.  I don't know if that is true.

Good luck.