Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act mailmerge explodes Outlook 365

Copper Super Contributor

Act mailmerge explodes Outlook 365

This is a repost hoping for an answer to an abolutely dehabiliting problem. Until it is resolved, Act is essentially useless--indeed worse that usless because it is causing the new Outlook to cease functioning permanently.

I cannot use Act mail merge via Outlook in Office 365.  (It works fine with earlier versions of Outlook.)  Worse than that, Act causes that program not only to abnormally terminate immediately upon the draft folder being opened, but to do so whether or not Act is active.  I can fix it by deleting the Profile (itself no easy task, given that it terminates as soon as the draft portfolio is accessed) but even with the new profile the problem comes back abnormal termination and all as soon as I again attempt a Mail Merge.  Running Outlook in Safe Mode makes no difference.

What can.I do about this?

rconant

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Act mailmerge explodes Outlook 365

I think I have fixed it in large part myself (thanks for nothing Community and Sage).  I did a "check and repair" from the main menu (having started Act as an Administrator).  That appears to have solved the problem.