Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act automatic 2010 Update

Act automatic 2010 Update

Every once in a while, when I open Act, it tells me that it is doing an automatic upgrade.  After it downloads a large file, and goes through an unpacking and installation process, it stops at the end and tells me that my software is not compatible with the upgrade.  What's Up?

Very annoying.

Howard

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act automatic 2010 Update

Hello Howard,
Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. If you to go to Help/About ACT! within the program, what is the exact version of ACT! you have installed?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.0.409.0, Hotfix 3

Hope that helps.

Howard

Platinum Elite Contributor

The update that is trying to apply is SP1. We have see this issue and the only way around it is is to install the full updated version of ACT! 2010. Please see your Private Messages in the forum for a download link and instructions.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

What should the latest Sage ACT 2010 version be?  I don't have a SP installed, mine states 12.1.181.0 Hot Fix 3, is this the latest?  If not, where's the link to the download area.  My automatic update has never worked.