Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act and reports for investment firms

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act and reports for investment firms

I just interviewed for a position at a sell side research boutique (Equities) that has Act software but has no idea how to utilize it correctly. The sales team has been entering in information to act consistently when they make contact with investors, buy side analysts, etc...but they aren't pulling reports to use this information to best make contact with these leads to make sales. The position they are creating which I interviewed for they want to learn ACT and how to pull information in report form to assist there sales force to target potential clients more effectively. That being said I have no knowledge of Act but need to get up to speed quickly. Where do I begin on understanding Act and what I need to learn about what I stated above to present a solution a short amount of time. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author dave43
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act and reports for investment firms

There several books on the ACT! program available, A good third part book is the ACT! for Dummies book. Sage also sells the quick study guide. Either one would a good starting point.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author dave43
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act and reports for investment firms

There several books on the ACT! program available, A good third part book is the ACT! for Dummies book. Sage also sells the quick study guide. Either one would a good starting point.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129