05-24-2008 08:51 AM
I have about 1500 contacts in my database and my first try would not let me Syn. When I called customer service they told me due to the old version of Windows. We are Syn Word Docs, Excel, PDF, and MDI. So we started going through each state and saving all items into the most current items. Example all word is know 2007. This appeared to solve the problem until Friday afternoon. One employee saved all items on her D drive where the database is stored. We tried to Syn and could not. When were able to syn, the contacts came through and history, but no attachments.
The syn seemed to work fine until we tried to pull the ones from the D Drive and not C. The attachments are on the server, but not coming through to the other remote units.