Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act V. 2006 Clearing activities scheduled from multiple contacts

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act V. 2006 Clearing activities scheduled from multiple contacts

I have figured out how to select multiple contacts and schedule activities for each one individually.  I go to my contact list and select 30 contacts.  Then I click schedule, call, then use the option pull down menu to select create separate activity for each contact.

So that's great.  Act creates a separate call for each contact in the contacts activity tab.

Now, in 2 weeks....

I want to call each contact and clear the activity.  But when I clear the first contact activity act clears all 30 contact activities at once and creates a history record for each contact.  All of those history records are connected because if I delete one they all clear.

I need to keep the contacts separate.  How do I do that?

Basically I have a person doing some tele-prospecting for me and delivering around 30 new prospects per week.  I import them from excel, group them, print letters and articles and then schedule follow up calls.

I need to improve my productivity.  It takes me too long to create individual call activities for each new contact.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act V. 2006 Clearing activities scheduled from multiple contacts

To have the activities create as individual items for each contact you can change a setting in your Preferences.  To do this: go to Tools > Preferences > select 'Calendar and Scheduling' tab.  Click on 'Scheduling Preferences' button > enable option for 'Create separate activities when scheduling with multiple contacts'.
Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

To have the activities create as individual items for each contact you can change a setting in your Preferences.  To do this: go to Tools > Preferences > select 'Calendar and Scheduling' tab.  Click on 'Scheduling Preferences' button > enable option for 'Create separate activities when scheduling with multiple contacts'.
Greg Martin
Sage

Thank you.

That fixed it.

You just saved me a ton of time!!!