Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Pro v18.2 not working with MS Office 365 Outlook

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Act Pro v18.2 not working with MS Office 365 Outlook

I am having a problem synchronizing ACT w/ Outlook and attaching/quick attaching emails. Everything was working just fine and now suddenly I have these problems. I tried to re-initiate the e-mail setup, however there are no e-mail systems that I can choose to use with ACT (Outlook does not appear in the box...or anything else for that matter). Please HELP. THANKS!

It was recommended that I reinstall Office 365 with 32 bit version rather than 64 bit.  I would rather not do that if there is another way to solve the problem.  I have been doing some research and came across an article by Ken Quigley whose name I have seen on these boards.  Ken mentions running a utility file called Rename Adal Utility.exe file to fix the problem I am having.  However the file is no longer available on the link he provided.  His article can be found at https://www.keystroke.ca/en/component/joomblog/show.html?show=478.  Ken, if you are reading this, can you point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

I am using Act! Pro Version 18.2.53.0, Update 7, MS Outlook for Office 365 MSO (16.0.12026.20312) 64-bit, Windows 10 Pro ver 1803 (build 17134.1069).

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Act Pro v18.2 not working with MS Office 365 Outlook

[ Edited ]

Hi gfun, 

This is my info from a previous post in List of available e-mail systems is empty in the E-mail Setup Wizard 

"The integration will only work with 32bit version of office when using v18, you will have to check to see if you have the 32bit installer when logging into O365, it's normally in the drop down part where it shows the 64bit. Download the installer, uninstall office - reboot the machine and install the 32bit version. If it's still not listed then try and uninstall act! and then re-install"