Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Pro Version 21.0.295.0 - "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

Highlighted

Act! Pro Version 21.0.295.0 - "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

[ Edited ]

Using above version of ACT. Once open every 15 minutes or so ACT triggers a "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"  This is an ACT issue, if you do not open ACT message never appears. Problem is message freezes my screen and you have to click out of it. To do that you need to click it off nearly 20 times.  It is a really frustrating error because it locks your screen when you are in the middle of whatever you are doing on your system. I am managing it by keeping ACT closed and only opening ACT when I need it. Does anyone know what the problem is. Windows 10, Office 365 machine.

Interesting it seems neither ACT (posted a ticket) or the ACT consultant  use, with whom I have a paid subscription support service know what this problem is or how to fix it. Meanwhile I have spent several $1000 on an ACT CRM that is broken and does not work properly. Moreover, we are having this problem on more that  one machine in  our office. Pardon the pun but ACT should get its act together.