Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Pro 2011

Tuned Listener

Act Pro 2011

I'm using ACT Pro 2011 which I received for testing the beta system. So I have no disc. Now I'm replacing my old computer and need to move the information to the new computer. How do I get the program transferred? I have the database backed up already. Also is my ACT Pro 2011 compatible with Windows 7 64 bit?

Thanks for your help.

Wayne Nyffeler

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act Pro 2011

[ Edited ]

Hello Wayne,

I will be happy to send you a download link for Sage ACT! Pro 2011. I just need you to send me your ACT! 2011 serial number in a Private Message for product verification. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right. And, yes ACT! 2011 is supported on Windows 7 64-bit. If also using Office 2010, then it will only work with the 32-bit version of Office 2010 (which you can install on a 64-bit system).

To install, just do a new installation on your new machine. You can then restore a backup of your database (File > Restore > Database > Restore As).

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.