01-21-2011 02:53 PM
Act! Pro 2011 email has stopped sending the email address over to Outlook 2003. Outlook email opens to the send page but the email address is blank. This is the same clicking on either the field hyperlink or the email button.
It does send over the address and open Outlook if I click on a email hyperlink in Notes (RTF). This is the 8th major issue I have had to solve to get Act! Pro 2011 working on this new machine. Any ideas?
01-22-2011 02:20 AM
Your problem is most likely that the plugin for Outlook is not loaded. Have a look in Outlook to see if there are any disabled items as I am sure once you resolve this your problems will be fixed.
01-23-2011 04:56 AM
06-08-2011 09:43 AM
I'm having the same issue. Brand new installation on new computer. Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 126.96.36.199, Hotfix 1
I don't find anything in Outlook that would make me think it isn't working properly.
06-08-2011 10:03 AM
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community!
Can you provide additional information about your issue:
- What is your computer's operating system? (assume Windows 7)
- What is your version of Office/Outlook?
- Have you gone through the Email setup wizard within ACT! (Tools > Preferences > E-mail system setup)?
- Assuming Outlook is selected as the e-mail composing program > when you click on an e-mail address in ACT!, what happens?
- If error produced, what is the error?