04-01-2018 04:45 PM
I also need a link to download ACT Pro 2011. I have my CD but the computer i am loading it onto does not have a CD drive, a download will be much easier than going out to get an external CD drive.
07-12-2018 04:03 PM
What is the point of removing the file download and requiring everyone to post here. I need to download this ASAP and have activation but lost CDs. Please put the download back.
07-13-2018 05:37 PM
I am moving my Act Pro to another computer. The old computer has been running 20.1 build 6, but installing Act onto the new computer, I cannot get beyond version 19.2. The Act notification tells me I have the latest versions (it's 19.2 update 4).
How can I get beyond this?
07-24-2018 02:24 AM
08-09-2018 08:28 AM - edited 08-09-2018 08:29 AM
I've just purchased another computer and need to reinstall ACT! 2011 Pro. The download link on the main website isn't working. Could someone please send me the correct download link so I can get this installed on the new computer. Not sure if there's any difference in versions, but I live in Canada.
08-09-2018 09:07 AM - edited 08-09-2018 09:57 PM
Hello, the team that manages this community of Act! users will send the download link by internal message.
Anyway, I suggest you keep in mind the compatibility table CLICK HERE
1. If you want the integration of Act! with Outlook - The installation order is first Office then Act!
2. I suggest Office to 32 Bit to avoid integration problems (The compatible version according to the compatibility matrix)
3. Before installing Act! - deactivate the UAC User Account Control and any Firewall / Antivirus, after installing and activating your license you can activate them again
4. You must be a local Windows Administrator to be able to install and activate the license
5. When you start the installation, right click on the downloaded file or on the SETUP.EXE file - and use the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR option
....... Click on the image to enlarge
...Best regards and Good luck