Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! Premium Version 18.1.103.0, Update 3 Changed the size of my Global Toolbar buttons

Accepted Solution Solved
Astute Commentator
Accepted Solution

Act! Premium Version 18.1.103.0, Update 3 Changed the size of my Global Toolbar buttons

I just installed the latest ACT! update.  All seems well except for one problem.  The buttons on the horizontal Global toolbar near the top of the screen are much smaller on this new update.

The rest of ACT! looks identical to what it looked like prior to the update including my Basic Contact Layout size (1024 x 768).

Is there a way to enlarge these buttons so that they look as big as they did prior to installing this update?

Thanks, in advance for your advice.  

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author juliansdad
‎05-16-2016 04:29 PM
Administrator

Re: Act! Premium Version 18.1.103.0, Update 3 Changed the size of my Global Toolbar buttons

Hi Juliansdad,

It looks like your global toolbar is displaying correctly in the screenshot.
There was an outstanding defect that was fixed in the v18.1 update. This defect had previously caused the buttons to be slightly wider and caused some inconsistencies with customisation. The update returned the width of the global toolbar buttons back to their normal size and resolved the issues.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Re: Act! Premium Version 18.1.103.0, Update 3 Changed the size of my Global Toolbar buttons

Hi Juliansdad,

Could you please post a screenshot of how the toolbar looks on your machine, so we can see what's going on?
Astute Commentator

Sure!  Here it is, Gary (attached).  Look forward to your feedback.

Thanks.

Solution
Accepted by topic author juliansdad
‎05-16-2016 04:29 PM
Administrator

Hi Juliansdad,

It looks like your global toolbar is displaying correctly in the screenshot.
There was an outstanding defect that was fixed in the v18.1 update. This defect had previously caused the buttons to be slightly wider and caused some inconsistencies with customisation. The update returned the width of the global toolbar buttons back to their normal size and resolved the issues.
Astute Commentator

I actually like the larger buttons, but I'm grateful to you for your explanation, Gary.
Thanks!