Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium - Outlook Calendar Sync - Act appointments color issue

Copper Contributor

Act Premium - Outlook Calendar Sync - Act appointments color issue

I have one new user who creates all her calendar items in the Outlook calendar or iPhone via Outlook.  We have the Outlook sync setup and working hourly, but there is one strange issue.  The calendar items created in Act via the sync are all showing up in a very difficult to read light blue.  All my other users and assistants create the calendar items in Act and we use the Act calendar to check other people's availability, etc.   Why are these entries created in such a strange color.  I tried making a new entry in Act, setting it to black  and then created a test outlook entry and it still showed up in the Act calendar in the light blue.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Act Premium - Outlook Calendar Sync - Act appointments color issue

[ Edited ]

Hi Creating Activity's via outlook has 2 down-sides.

1. Activity's are not associated to the contact, they are shown as "info" only in ACT

2. as they are info only, you can not change things like color etc.

my suggestion consider a tool like Handheldcontact for this user, because if he creates the activity's in Handheldcontact, it is a true Act Activity, and you have all features, you can also use, if you have Act Premium the mobile act provided by ACT, again, creating activity's, related to the ACT user & ACT contact, so you can change colors, and you can see appointments in the ACT history (company, contact)

Regards

Ingo Lange

www.CrmAddon.com

ACC since 1995
Developer of Addons for ACT

CrmAddon Factory
+1 203 541 0040