Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Premium 2013 - Alarm Rollover

Act Premium 2013 - Alarm Rollover

Every morning when i log in to Act Premium 2013 i get a pop up asking if i want to rollover my alarms to the current date. I always click yes/ok but then my alarms dont pop up until 11:55am. This same thing happens for all the other computers on our network. Does anyone know what time rollovers are programmed to "pop up" at ?

Astute Commentator

Re: Act Premium 2013 - Alarm Rollover

I have the same problem and can't find a solution. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Question for both of you, since you're both having the same issue.

Are you synchronizing the Act! calendar with another system like Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, or another add-on service?

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com
Astute Commentator

Thank you for addressing this issue. No, I am not syncing with any program. The option for Calendar and Contact Synchronization with Outlook are both disabled in Act.

Apparently this issue was brought up in your KB article 34278; and if I understand the article correctly you are not going to fix the bug, the issue is closed and we must pay to upgrade the software to Act 2014. I sincerely hope you can help resolve this issue.

Astute Commentator

Mr. Clark, have you had any luck on finding a solution to this problem? Has your development team given up on this issue as your KB article 34278 states?

Please let us know.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  That KB article actually explains that it was fixed in Act! v.16.  This menas that there is no pending fix for 2013 published, and the onl wa to stop this from happening is to upgrade to the version where the issue is fixed.  Unfortunately I don't get the information on what fixes/implementations go into upcoming hotfix/service packs, so i cannot tell you if the problem is going to be addressed.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com
Astute Commentator

It would have been nice to know about this software bug before I installed the v.15.1 software update. I would have preferred to remain with v.15 which was working just fine for me. Now because of a bug you won't fix I have to spend $$$ for 5 users to upgrade unnecessarily.

Can I uninstall the v.15.1 update and revert back to v.15, or is it too late for that?