Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Pipe line report

Copper Contributor

Act Pipe line report

I hope some can help. I have a pipe line report that reflects the following information in 4 Stages:1) Purchased last week 100% -  2) Commitment to buy this week 95% - 3) Commitment to buy in future 90% -  4) Quoted and working. In each stage is the Company Name, Contact, Product Name, Total amount of sale, Probability of close (100% 95% 90% 50%), Est close date, & Record manager. Here is my problem, I need this report to print starting with the stages Purchased last week then By commitment to buy this week and to end with Quoted and Working

I have tried changing the ascending, descending, adding the sort option of probability, page break etc. in the Define Sections to no avail. It seems it sorts by the total of the dollar amounts in each stage. How can get it to sort by either the stage or by the probability in %.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act Pipe line report

Hello,

Some questions to help clarify the situation:

- What version of ACT! are you using (from Help/About ACT!)?

- Are you using a custom Pipeline Report or one of the standard reports? If standard, which one?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

This is ACT! by Sage Premium for Workgroups 2006 Version 8.0.0.182. The Pipe Line report was modified from the standard pipeline report (Pipeline Report.rep)
Platinum Elite Contributor

Have you taken a look at KB Article 13861 on how to change the sort order in an existing report?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Yes, I did and it seems that the sort order (None, ascending or descending) is only controlling the sort order of the total dollar amount in each stage and not by the probability to close in % in each stage. I did manage a work around by placing page breaks for each stage so that when I print the report I now have an individual page(s) for each stage. This may be acceptable for the time being but I still would like to find the real solution.