Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act.Integration has stopped working when sync Outlook Contacts

Re: Act.Integration has stopped working when sync Outlook Contacts

Hi Jon

Thanks for the prompt reply. I tried option 1 (nothing to do on Click Protected View and disable (uncheck) all boxes in that location). Nothing showed on option 2.

All other templates open OK in Outlook. 

Both the original file & the copy simply do nothing - shows mail merge progress , then nothing. Or 2could not open macro storage.

ALL templates open in word via the actual location except the original & copy of the problematic file. Sometimes they open in work as protected - even though I've unticked all protected view boxes. Or  else I get one of the errors posted (above).

Anyway, solved it but copying a file that worked & then pasting the appropriate copy into the new document.

Will continue to monitor for "Act.Integration has stopped working" error.

Hi Jon

After all the above, just had the error so made sure to take a snap to show you:

ACT email 3.PNG

Had only just renamed history queue too!

What do you recommend?

Copper Elite Contributor

Just a quick remark:

You are obviously having 2 problems:

a) with act.outlook.service.exe

b) with act.Integration.exe

Besides a more general problem from the past afflicting both "Office Integration" functions, the problems have to be treated and analysed separately.

Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany
www.melville-schellmann.de

Hi Andreas

Thanks for the comment. I'm not sure what to do though?

Jon - hope you can offer guidance.

Administrator

If the issues are with the Act.Integration.exe (the service that handles contact and calendar sync) - it may be worth taking a look at this KB:

http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27456

The steps aren't really specific to any error - they're just general repair steps. I'd make sure that Act was installed with full administrative rights, and that your anti-virus/firewall didn't interrupt the installation at any point.
Highlighted

Hi Jon

Thanks. Non of those covered my exact error ie.Act.integration has stopped working (nothing else following it). But I did run the MS office quick repair. Let's ee if that helps.

I recently reinstalled Act. There wasn't any issue with anti virus but how to do check if it's got full administrative rights?