Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act Email - 2 issues

Tuned Listener

Act Email - 2 issues

I'm having 2 issues.  I use windows 7, 6x bit edition and Act 11 (2009).  For email, I use outlook and the act email editor.

1. I cannot drag and drop files on my act email window like I used to do.  It just shows the "no" symbol when I try and I have to manually chosoe attach file.  How can I fix this?  This problem started when I swtiched to Windows 7.

2. I cannot select from which email account I will send the email, despite the fact that I have 3 email accounts listed in Outlook

3. I would consider using Outlook as my email editor, but the problem is that it does not automatically link the outgoing emails like the Act email editor does under the contact history.

I appreciate you help.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act Email - 2 issues

To address your 3rd item - Outgoing emails from Outlook should record to your contact history tab.  If they do not, you most likely have not added the Act! address book to the Outlook Address Book list.  With the address book added there will be icons added to the Outlook screen (this shows integration complete).

Here is an article with the steps for adding the Act! address book to Outlook: KB Article 23022

Greg Martin
Sage