Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 22 v4 issue with OakMerge

Act 22 v4 issue with OakMerge

I use Oakmerge to sync my customer data management system with Act and everything was working fine until I upgraded to the latest version of Act 22, v4. 

Now, with the connector, I can insert new company and contact names from a csv to Act as I was doing before the upgrade. However, even if I use the same .csv as is used to insert the company and contact names it does not add to the history.

I have changed almost every aspect of the profile and .csv but cannot get it working. Is anyone else having this issue and if so do they know the solution?

Re: Act 22 v4 issue with OakMerge

To add to this, when a user sends emails they are not reading into Act's history.

- Version of Act! Act! Version 22.1.212.0, Update 4

- Involves adding history to a contact using OakMerge

- Server is on a shared machine

- Operating system: Windows Server 2019 Standard

Silver Super Contributor

May I suggest that you need to contact Oakmerge to see if there is a corresponding update for ACT V22.1.4

support@oakmerge.com

Hi, thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I have been liaising with them but to no avail, yet. I wondered if there was anyone else having the same issue since they upgraded to the latest version of Act. The frustrating thing is that I can add new contacts and companies but not history, even if I use the same file! Also, it was working so smoothly.

Silver Super Contributor

It is odd and there don't seem to be any relevant published updates or changes in Update 4 that look like they would affect this. I expect you have taken a look but here is the link anyway.

What issues have been fixed in Act! updates? – Act! Knowledgebase

Hi Ch1p, that's a list of issues that have been fixed. Where do I find a list of known issues?

No, I am still waiting for a fix. 

Is anyone else having issues with the latest version of Act (22) and the OakMerge connector?

Silver Super Contributor

As it is the 3rd party app that is not working since the change in ACT with update 4 you need to pursue a fix with Oakmerge as the most likely way of getting Oakmearge to work again. They will have a list of all issues outstanding and also a schema change map for update 4 as an ACT 3rd party development partner.