Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2013, Better WideScreen Support on Email History.

Astute Commentator

Act 2013, Better WideScreen Support on Email History.

In Act 2013, i am starting to 'Attach outlook emails to ACT Contacts'. It is great and works great. My request would be that i have a widescreen monitor, and it seems like the text is hardcoded for a certain 'width'. So as shown below, there is a lot of 'wasted' space on teh right as it wordwraps.  It isn't a major issue, just would be nicer if the wordwrapping was either configurable. Regardless of how you move the adjustment left or right it stays the same width in the box. I have tried the option (right click and 'wordwrap' on or off, doesn't seem to make any difference).  Just a thought.

act-emailhistory.jpg

Astute Commentator

Re: Act 2013, Better WideScreen Support on Email History.

Update:  I see the wordwrap does work but once you have a wide enough screen and you move the width of that section far enough to the left, you reach a 'max' and it wordwraps at a certain hardcoded point. It seems like that wordwrap needs to be adjusted so it doesn't wordwrap if you have more space available. Again, larger screen, i have plenty of room to move that section more to the left providing more 'preview' without it having to wordwrap so soon.