Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2012 Pro:Google to ACT:calendar sync issue

Act 2012 Pro:Google to ACT:calendar sync issue

Hello,

Issue: ACT Calendar does not sync to Google. Contacts works fine.

Fix: ????

Thanks,

P.S>

Please hurry with response, I have to print out my calendar from ACT and carry it around like an old dayplanner, since I can't see it on my mobile.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Act 2012 Pro:Google to ACT:calendar sync issue

I was able to sync my calendar from Outlook to Google, but the only problem was that I couldn't update a meeting in Outlook after the sync. 

Don't know if that helps, but it does the sync.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

Thanks but I am trying to sync straight to google..and then google back to ACT..going thru outlook was what I was doing with 2011 version, but since 2012 has the straight sync, I bought it..

Hellooo anyone from SAGE home??

..ok current updates..had to go the old fashion route before 2012 version..so current path looks like this:,,,ACT!2012 database to Outlook thru Companionlink to Google.to my mobile.this syncs contacts and calendar both ways....BUT THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF BUYING 2012 WAS TO ELIMINATE OUTLOOK AND COMPANIONLINK...come on Sage really!!

I have a very similar issue.  Act will sync all of the appointments and then it will erase all of them from Google.  I have to find the metadata files that act creates when it syncs and delete them.  Once they are deleted act will think it has never synced with Google and then it puts the appointments back into Google. They stay there for about a month and then the whole process starts all over again. I really drives me nuts, expecially because act has no answer to this solution and they want to charge me to talk to me about it.

Copper Contributor

Any updates on this?