Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2012 Beta Expiring

Act 2012 Beta Expiring

[ Edited ]

I have been trying for weeks now to obtain my ACT 2012 serial number, as I was a Beta tester and received an email in August asking what version I wanted, I replied Pro 2012 single user and have NEVER received serial number and now I have 2 days left;  I have called several times and they keep asking me to send emails, which I do.

Help. please.    Howard Bellowe

[Edit: Personal contact info removed. To avoid exposure to unwanted communications, please do not include personal info in public posts.]

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2012 Beta Expiring

[ Edited ]

Hello Howard,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. I'm sorry to hear to you have not received your 2012 serial yet. I will forward your request to the 2012 beta team and they should contact you shortly.

You can also send your request to actbeta@sage.com

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Act 2012 Beta Expiring

Friday is almost over and I still have no serial number;  I have sent approximately 6 emails to actbeta@sage.com over the past few days.  ZERO RESPONSE.  This is absurb.  Can you help me, please, so on Sunday my ACT 2012 still works.  Thank you.