Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2010 opportunity user fields

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

Act 2010 opportunity user fields

The opportunity user fields I customized in Act 2007 did not keep the keep those field labels in 2010.  The fields reverted back to opportunity field 1, opportunity field 2, etc. and when I go to the modify fields these fields are listed by the customized names from Act 2007 and the opportunity field 1, opportunity field 2, etc. are not listed.  How can I correct this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author kazooems
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2010 opportunity user fields

You will likely need to edit the opportunity layout (something you didn't have in 2007). That is interesting  and I can't even guess if it was designed that way, overlooked in the upgrade or an actual bug. I can definitely see arguments for being the actual design even though it forces you to make a one time edit of the layout.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author kazooems
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2010 opportunity user fields

You will likely need to edit the opportunity layout (something you didn't have in 2007). That is interesting  and I can't even guess if it was designed that way, overlooked in the upgrade or an actual bug. I can definitely see arguments for being the actual design even though it forces you to make a one time edit of the layout.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129