10-30-2009 06:40 AM
10-30-2009 06:56 AM
10-30-2009 08:45 AM
11-05-2009 09:24 AM
11-06-2009 07:59 AM
A basic step would be to uninstall and reinstall ACT! (through the Control Panel). It's possible that the reporting interface just didn't install correctly the first time. Disable UAC when do the reinstall...you can turn it back on afterwards.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
11-06-2009 08:43 AM
yes I removed and reinstalled the program and now the reports function is working fine. So it must have dropped something in the windows 7 upgrade in transferring program files and settings.
11-11-2009 09:42 AM
I did the reinstall and it solved the reporting problem. I originally had Act 2010 installed before I did the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade.
Thanks for the help.