Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2010-V12 on Win7 64bit------No Calendar View on DPI Text Increase to aid persons with visual disability and no one has a fix?

Copper Contributor

Act 2010-V12 on Win7 64bit------No Calendar View on DPI Text Increase to aid persons with visual disability and no one has a fix?

Really could use some assistance on this one- I have been an act user for almost 19 years. I migrated to a Win7 64bit machine over the holidays. Once I started to you Act2010, I quickly found that the calendar view does not show when you increase the text size or DIP of the SO.

The kicker---II have a visual disability and MUST use that feature. I found a number of threads discussing this and tech support has nothing on the radar for a patch to repair this. A family member of mine is a senior loveless programmer for Microsoft and says it therefore does not truly meet the compatibility requirements under Microsoft guidelines. Although, I have no debate for that, I have issue with having a disability and being faced with this issue. 

THere is an Add-on fix called Calendar View Plus that is quite nice but comes at a price of $150. Would I be remiss in asking Act/Sage to make that product available at their cost until such programming can be resolved/adjusted? I am not the guy out there that makes issues of oddities like this but I am a guy that needs help and some sort of a temporary resolution while Act is "working" on the "known issue". 

I kindly appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.