Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2010 - Outlook Calendar Problems

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Act 2010 - Outlook Calendar Problems

With Act 2009 - I only used the address book integration, and did NOT have calendar integration enabled at all.  Since I have installed Act 2010 - every new Outlook calendar entry tries to create a ACT calender entry (which I cancel).  How can I disable the automatic calendar integration between ACT and Outlook - like it was with Act 2009?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author pmcbride
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2010 - Outlook Calendar Problems

In Act Go to Tools > Preferences > Email > Email System Setup. Go through the wizard until you reach the page about Email - Activity Invitations

For the setting "You can create an Act! activity when you accept a meeting..."

Select None

See a screenshot of the window in the below link under the section titled Accepting an iCalendar Invitation from Outlook 

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2531... 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author pmcbride
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

In Act Go to Tools > Preferences > Email > Email System Setup. Go through the wizard until you reach the page about Email - Activity Invitations

For the setting "You can create an Act! activity when you accept a meeting..."

Select None

See a screenshot of the window in the below link under the section titled Accepting an iCalendar Invitation from Outlook 

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2531... 

I have just installed ACT 2010 and am experiencing problems when I accept an invitation. When I accept the invite it does not allow me to edit and creat an activity in act like the settings that I have set up.  This setting works 25% of the time.  Any ideas on what I can check?

Thank you,

Pete

When I sync calendar from ACT 2011 premium with Outlook 2010 the contact name does not carry to outlook. Notes are correct and placed on Outlook calendar at the correct date and time but no contact name. Did I miss something in setting up the sync?

Scott 

Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Sweddell,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Within Outlook, open an activity and check the Scheduling assistant.  You should find the contact name there.

Greg Martin
Sage

I checked in the Outlook scheduling assistant and cannot find the contact name? Notes and time are OK but no contact!

I have ACT  2012 and Outlook 2010 and ACT calendar will not sync with Outlook 2010.  It works just fine syncing with Google Calendar?