05-09-2012 07:50 AM
05-09-2012 08:16 AM
When I go to TOOLS, then SYNCHRONIZE the option to SYNCHRONIZE NOW is greyed out so I can't select it.
ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 (11.0) Version 184.108.40.206
Using Windows XP, Version 2002, Service Pack 3, Internet Explorer 8, Version 8.0.6001.18702, Microsoft Windows Network
I hope this information helps.
05-09-2012 08:51 AM
I'd try the steps in this ACT! Knowledge Base article -
Also check in Help | about | Database information that:
1. You are a subscriber database
2. That you are a Standard user (or higher) in ACT!
05-09-2012 09:18 AM
Thank you for the information. I am set up as an administrator. When I go into to view the database - the other two people are listed but I am not listed. It looks as though each one of them has their own database, does that make sense?
05-09-2012 10:14 AM - edited 05-09-2012 10:17 AM
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Follow these steps to verify your sync status:
- Go to Help > About ACT! from main menu
- Click the "Database Information" button
- In this information screen, go to the Database Settings Information box and scroll to the bottom
- See what the value is for the settings for "Sync Enabled" and "Sync Role"
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
05-09-2012 10:55 AM